Nexus Alert Nurse Call Center
Nexus Alert’s Nurse Call Center is the best nurse triage call center in the country!
Nexus Alert uses a sophisticated system behind the scenes… and that robust system makes our services both simple to use and completely effective.
Our call center is open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, and partners with 32 hospitals and more than 1,000 physicians in providing access to health information and directing callers to the appropriate level of care. Our service is proven to improve the quality of life of participating members.
Our customers have access to the highest level of quality standards in the industry. Our nurses are located in the United States and have been for the last thirty years (not outsourced offshore). Our call center nurses have an average of over 17 years experience (no one is allowed on the call floor without at least 10 years experience as a nurse). Nexus Alert is dedicated to providing the highest quality of medical call center services and stands behind this goal by achieving and maintaining accreditation, ongoing evaluation and oversight of services
- Call center is accredited by the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC); we achieved the Health Call Center Accreditation and consistently exceed the call center standards as directed by URAC.
- Adult and Pediatric Medical Director oversight is provided by Board Certified Physicians
- Caller satisfaction surveys are applied and monitored on a regular basis to ensure that caller expectation is met
- Comprehensive Continuous Quality Improvement Program is in place to evaluate, monitor and document all aspects of call center operations to ensure the provision of quality services
- Daily monitoring of two vital areas of call center function including communication (silent monitoring; listening to live or recorded calls) and documentation (review of call records)
- On call physician availability, 24 hours, 7 days a week for guidance or review of clinical calls as needed
- Years of experience and documented excellence in providing medical call center services nationally
For those of you interested in the technical details of our call center, here they are:
- Customized triage software based on Schmitt-Thompson protocols
- High speed, dedicated telecommunication lines
- Ability to archive each call made to the call center through digital recording
- Technologic redundancy in place
- 24/7 IT support staff
- 0% blockage rate ensures that a caller will never receive a busy signal when accessing Nexus Nurse Care
- Use of a multi-layered system security setup in order to protect the internal network from external activity, and other non-related internal activity. Encryption, virtual private networks, and leading market firewall technology are all used to protect Nexus Nurse Care medical records
Clinical Management Team
Management staff is composed of experienced healthcare professionals that provide the focus on quality, clinical practice and the professional approach needed to manage successful call center services. Our management team averages 20 years of healthcare experience. Our clinical management team maintains a high level of dedication towards the goal of maintaining a quality and clinically oriented service.
Excellent Risk Management Record
The Nexus Alert Nurse Call Center has never experienced an incident where a client implied or initiated any litigious concerns during the history of the company. Our Medical Call Center assumes responsibility and liability for all clinical information that is disseminated
by our call center’s registered nurses. Our Call Center maintains professional liability coverage at $1,000,000 per occurrence and $3,000,000 annual aggregate and general liability insurance coverage $1,000,000 per occurrence and $3,000,000 annual aggregate. In addition, we have a 40,000,000 umbrella coverage policy.
Fully HIPAA Compliant
The Nexus Nurse Care Call Center maintains a comprehensive program and is fully HIPAA compliant.
Language Translation Services
Nexus Alert’s Nurse Call Center maintains a bi-lingual staff. However, as the need for additional language translation support arises, Nexus Alert’s Nurse Call Center utilizes service from Language Assistance, the leading national provider of telephone language
assistance for the medical community. Language Assistance provides immediate access to translation services for virtually any language 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Medical Call Center has successfully utilized Language Assistance for translation support since 2001.
- Access to Nurse Triage Services… Simplified (nexusalert.com)
- Why Nexus Complete Care? (nexusalert.com)
- Health Care Is Like The Transportation Business. (nexusalert.com)